REIKI HEALING WITH CRYSTALS: LAYING ON OF STONES, CHAKRA BALANCING, AND THE SEVEN COLOR LAYOUT
Crystals used during Reiki Healing will help the healing and energy balancing. They will speed up the healing process.
LAYING ON OF STONES
The purpose of a laying on of stones is to release etheric, emotional, mental or spiritual blocks to well-being. The healer's role is to be comforting, supportive and non- judgmental, giving the client safety to release these emotions and talk. This is part of the healing process.
If the stone does not feels uncomfortable during the Reiki healing with crystals it should be moved or removed. A stone that feels good when first placed on the body can change when its energy has been absorbed. The practitioner and the client work together closely in this manner.
Learn more how to choose and cleanse your crystals for Reiki healing with crystals.
One of the simplest ways to help balance the whole chakra system is to place a stone of the appropriate colour on each area. This will give each chakra a boost of its own vibration without altering its energies or the overall harmony of the system.
It is believed that the interaction between the stones and chakras will return the chakra into healthy vibration, therefore healing the part of the body affected.
Simply by placing a different beneficial stone on each of the seven chakras can be a general tonic to strengthen and tone up the entire system. If you lay your collection of stones out so that you can easily see them all you will find your attention goes to the best choice of stone for each chakra. It is a good idea to place a grounding stone, like smoky quartz, between the feet to act as an anchor.
Place the stones on the lowest chakra first, and move upwards than proceed with your Reiki healing session as you would normally do.
When removing the stones, always remove the highest one first, leaving the lowest stone last.
Visit the Reiki Store for a Chakra healing crystal set.
SEVEN COLOR CHAKRA LAYOUT FOR REIKI HEALING WITH CRYSTALS
1. Choose a red stone to put near the base of the
spine or, alternatively, use two red stones of the same
sort and rest one near the top of each leg. This
deal with the base chakra.
2. For the sacral chakra choose an orange coloured stone to put on the lower abdomen.
3. At the solar plexus use a yellow stone, placed between the navel and the ribcage. If there is tension in this area an energy—shifting stone, like a tiger's eye or a small clear quartz point, can be put at the diaphragm to help release.
4. The heart chakra in the centre of the chest can be balanced with a green stone. A pink stone can be added for emotional clearing.
5. For the throat chakra use a light blue stone . Place it at the base of the throat, at the top of the breastbone.
6. An indigo or dark blue stone is normally used to balance the brow chakra in the centre of the forehead. Amethyst or another purple stone can be used here.
7. The stone for the crown chakra rests just above the top of the head. If you have chosen an amethyst for the brow, use a clear quartz at the crown. If you used a dark blue stone at the brow you can use violet stone at the crown.
All Rights Reserved 2004-2019 www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com
Brampton, Ontario, Canada