REIKI SYMBOLS, THEY MEANING AND METHODS OF ACTIVATION
The Japanese Character of Reiki
In Second and Master level of Reiki you will have access to the Special Sacred Reiki Symbols and words. These are handed down from Master to Master and are used for attuning other initiates into your Reiki Linage.
But more importantly they can be used for healing and protection.
Reiki Symbols are means of focusing your attention in order to connect with "specific" healing frequencies.
Using different symbols will boost up the Reiki energy.
CHO KU RAY
Alias: "The Power Symbol"
Meaning: "God and Man Coming Together" or "I have the key"
The primary use of this Symbol is to increase Reiki power.
It draws Energy from around you and it focuses it where you want to.
Make the sign over the client (or yourself) and say (silently) the words Cho Ku Rei 3 times.
It is the all-purpose symbol. It can be used for anything, anywhere;
* For on the spot treatments
* To cleans negative energies
* Spiritual protection
* On food, water, medicine, herbs
* In sick rooms and hospitals
* To aid manifestation
* To empower other Reiki Symbols
* To seal energies after the treatment, etc.
If you wish to use the symbol to bring Energy to yourself, reverse it.
SEI HEI KI
Alias: The Mental/Emotional Symbol
Meaning: God and Man Coming Together or Key to the Universe
It is used primary for mental/emotional healing and calming the mind. It is very good for:
* Psychic protection
* In meditations to activate Kundalini
* To balance the right and left brain
* Aid for removing addictions
* For healing past traumas
* Clears emotional blockages and aligns the upper chakras.
* Remove negative energies and bad vibrations
Sei He Ki restores emotional balance and harmony.
HON SHA ZE SHO NEN
Alias: The Distance Symbol
Meaning: The God ( The Buddha, the Christ,..) in Me Greets the God in You to Promote Enlightenment and Peace
This is the Distant Healing Symbol and it is used to send Reiki over distance and time (past,present, future), to anyone and anything.
It is also drawn when sending a distant attunement.
Alias: The Balanicg Factor
It is a balancing/unblocking Symbol.
* Grounds and balances energy
* Helps to unblock the energy chakra centres allowing the energy to flow
* If signed over pain helps to reduce it or dissipate it.
THE REIKI MASTER SYMBOL
DAI KO MYO
Alias: The Master Symbol
It is the most powerful symbol in the Reiki group. It can be used only by Reiki Masters.
This symbol is used to heal the soul. Since it deals with the soul and our spiritual self
it heals disease and illness from the original source in the aura/energy fields.
It helps to provide enlightenment and piece. It also allows to become more intuitive and psychic.
With practice this symbol brings profound life changes.
METHODS FOR SYMBOL ACTIVATION
They can be activated in any of the following ways:
* By drawing them with your palm centre
* BY drawing them with your finger
* By visualizing them
* By drawing them with your third eye
* By spelling the symbol's name three times.
You can use whatever method you wish, but don't forget that it's the intent that counts.
Where to apply them during a healing?
First place the symbol(s) on your own hands/palms and then redraw or visualise the same symbols on:
* The clients crown chakra
* The areas to be treated (if known)
* The clients hands/palms
If you can not recall a Reiki symbol, use the "alias", because both have the same energy.
With practice the symbols will become less relevant and the focus will change to the "intent" of the specific energies required.
Master Reiki and the Reiki Symbols
FIND REIKI BOOKS AND LEARN MORE ABOUT REIKI SYMBOLS
Find more recommended Reiki Books
Brampton, Ontario, Canada